Adding tracking points to your project (often referred to as tracking pixels), is quick and simple - just follow the steps below. We also recommend reading this article, if you'd like a better understanding of tracking points and how they work.
Choose your project from the project overview.
Continue to the "Add tracking points" step.
Open the "Add tracking points" window by clicking the green ‘+’ button.
You can enter tracking points line-by-line or copy + paste them from a document like Excel if you want. When you're done, simply click "Add to project".
- If you you want to use an existing tracking pixel, search for the project name where the pixel is located, and it should then appear in a drop-down menu. Here you will be able to add it to your current project. Remember to save afterwards.
- After adding your tracking points, your tracking point list will appear
- It is now possible for your to select which event you want to track with your tracking pixels. I.e. if you want to track clicks, impressions or trueviews.
To select what you want to track, click on the pencil next to your tacking pixel.
- From the list, you are now able to select, which event you want to track with your pixel. Then click close.
- The events you have selected will now be visible from your tracking point list.
- It should be noted, that it is important to implement the pixel correct in relation to what you want to track. In other words, you need to ensure, that if you want to track clicks, the pixel is implemented for clicks. Your selection in AudienceReport, will only allow you to track, not implement the pixel the right way.
- After creating the pixel and selecting the event(s) you want to track, press "save"
- when the campaign goes live it is important to check that data is coming through to AudienceReport system.
If you need further information on how to set up your first project, please click here .