Implementing AudienceReport tracking pixels in Webspectators
When you have created the tracking pixels you need for your campaign, you need to implement the tracking pixel in the ad-server you use.
If you want to learn more about how to create tracking pixels, please click here.
If you are using Webspectators as your ad-server, you can’t implement the tracking pixels from AudienceReport yourself. Hence, reach out for your contact at Webspectator, and they will help you implement the tracking pixels.
You can easily export the tracking pixels from your project in AudienceReport, that is to be sent to your Webspectators contact.
To export the tracking pixels from AudienceReport:
- Go to your account and select “Actions” for the given project.
- Then select “Edit Project”.
- Click on "Tracking Points" and you will find an overview of your tracking points.
- Select the tracking points you want to export. You can do this by checking off the box next to the tracking point in the list.
- When you have selected the tracking points you want to export, just click on the envelope in the upper right corner, put in your e-mail address and press “Send”.
- After a few minutes you will receive a list of the tracking points you have selected in your inbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org - We are happy to help!
Event tracking in the Webspectator system - you will need to contact your Webspectator contact to receive help on implementation and to learn more in regards to what type of events the Webspectator system is able to track.