You can easily export a list of your tracking pixels from your projects in AudienceReport.
To export the tracking pixels from AudienceReport:
- Go to your account and select “Actions” for the given project.
- Then select “Edit Project”.
- Click on "Tracking Points" and you will find an overview of your tracking points.
- Select the tracking points you want to export. You can do this by checking off the box next to the tracking point in the list.
- When you have selected the tracking points you want to export, just click on the envelope in the upper right corner, put in your e-mail address and press “Send”.
- After a few minutes you will receive a list of the tracking points you have selected in your inbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org - We are happy to help!