You can easily export a list of your tracking pixels from your projects in AudienceReport.
To export the tracking pixels from AudienceReport:
- Go to your account and select “Actions” for the given project.
- Then select “Edit Campaign”.
- Click on "Tracking Points" and you will find an overview of your tracking points.
- Select the tracking points you want to export. You can do this by checking off the box next to the tracking point in the list.
- When you have selected the tracking points you want to export, you can either export them in CSV (Excel) format or send them to any email address. In order to export them click on the export symbol to initiate the download.
- If you instead wat to send the list of tracking points to your email / to your colleagues, just click on the envelope in the upper right corner, put in your e-mail address and press “Send”.
- After a few minutes you will receive a list of the tracking points you have selected in your inbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, email@example.com - We are happy to help!